Make sure to end each statement with “…FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.”
- I got two free turkeys from Shop Rite and don’t know which to cook.
- My sister convinced me to invite the whole family to my house again, and “she’d cook everything” — except she asked if I would make turkey, vegetables and stuffing.
- The turkey is too big to fit in my oven.
- The help wants Thanksgiving off.
- My supermarket did away with phone ordering, so I had to walk in and order my turkey.
- My daughter is bringing home a vegetarian friend from college so I had to buy Tofurkey — plus make up the guest bed.
- It’s our first married Thanksgiving and we have to eat dinner at both parents’.
For more check out the list on Huffington Post’s website.