Summer can turn out to be a bore if all of your besties are out of town. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of things you can do in your hometown during the summer. Here they are:
- Go Hiking. Challenge yourself to take on some new trails.
- Learn a new language. Pick up a dictionary of a language you’d like to learn and start practicing some new words.
- Read the latest books. Start checking books off your summer reading list.
- Host a pool party. Don’t forget to get some cute floats shaped like doughnuts or unicorns to pose with for social media.
- Go to a brewery. Hit up a brewery to try some new flavors while your friends are away.
- Take up photography. Learning how to use a camera is actually a really cool skill to have.
- Have a barbecue with the fam. This is the perfect opportunity to gather your fam and spend some quality time with your siblings.