BuzzFeed asked its readers to share the meanest thing they’ve ever done to their sibling (or that their sibling has ever done to them). Here are 10 shocking responses (See the full list here):
1. My vegetarian sister made me mad about something so I put pork juice in her dish of ice cream, sat back, and watched her eat every. single. bite.
2. One time when we were in elementary school, I was mad at my sister so I got her a bag of chocolate chips and mixed in some guinea pig poop. She ate the entire thing.
3. I convinced my sister when she was three that the crayons that were named after foods actually tasted like that food. I later found her crying with a mouthful of chewed crayon.
3. My brother shaved off my left eyebrow the day before my seventh grade Valentine’s Day dance.
4. I ate my sister’s entire can of cheddar Pringles.
5. I was unemployed for a couple of months after I graduated high school and was sending out resumes like crazy. I wasn’t getting any call backs and didn’t know why. Little did I know, my brother had edited my resume and added things like “failed Bio,” “Not very friendly,” “Barely graduated high school,” “hates people,” and so on. It wasn’t until I printed a few to hand out that I saw what he did.